Screening is the process of separation of bulky products, which are initially part of a heterogeneous bulky mass with different particle sizes. The process takes place by passing the products through the selection decks of the vibrating screens, which are provided with net openings of different sizes.
Based on the amount of material that passes through the openings, the vibrating screens are classified as follows:
- SAFETY SCREENING, when the amount of product passing through represents within 90 ÷ 100 % of the entire amount of product
- SCREENING /SELECTION, when the amount of product passing through represents within 10 ÷ 90 of the entire amount of product
- SCREENING OR DEDUSTING, when the amount of product passing through represents within 0 ÷ 5 % of the entire amount of product
- The vibrating screens have an important role in the processes of many industrial fields; knowing the exact type of machine that should be inserted in the plants, understanding the requested function thanks to the acquired experience and then developing the machine that best suits these needs is always a challenge.
- Therefore, when talking about vibrating screens and vibrating process in general, it is better to rely on professionals in the industry such as Vibroprocess, as they continuously developed and updated their applications making them more efficient and effective.
- The know-how acquired over the years allows Vibroprocess machines to be successfully used in various fields, that involve several different processes.